- Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, terminating and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; counseling employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Organize shift schedule to meet production demands. Use and Maintain electronic schedule using Microsoft Project Central or similar tool.
- Assign operators job responsibilities on daily basis
- Ensure that necessary materials and supplies are available to facilitate the operators completion of daily job responsibilities.
- Ensure that operators’ actions are consistently performed with a “safety” minded attitude and are within guidelines determined by cGMP, SOP and Company policy.
- Support, direct and train operators during the performance of their daily job responsibilities. Support, direct and train materials management personnel during the performance of their daily job responsibilities. Use Electronic Inventory Management and Batch Planning tools as required.
- Evaluate, review and audit operators performance and work environment for “safety”, cGMP, SOP and Company policy compliance.
- Work with the maintenance department in order to ensure that the process equipment and supporting machinery are properly maintained. Generate maintenance work tickets as required.
- Work with the Quality Department to ensure that Quality issues are resolved in a timely manner. Use Electronic Quality Management systems as directed by SOP.
- Ensure that the BMR (Batch Manufacturing Records) are completed on time and correctly.
- Must participate and successfully complete all training as required by the company. Create, modify and maintain SOP’s for manufacturing activities.
- Assist in authoring and reviewing Process Development reports, BMR’s and Protocols.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in Business, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Engineering with 2+ years’ pharmaceutical manufacturing experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to operate related manufacturing equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and business related application packages highly desired, plus the ability to learn company used applications
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Proficiency in relevant software (i.e., MS Word, MS Office or similar systems, Adobe) and business related application packages highly desired, plus the ability to learn company used applications
- High degree of professionalism, ethics and integrity
- Incumbent must be able to be accountable for own actions and decisions and is in compliance of the laws and company policies.
- Willing to participate in our group identity characterized by commitment, trust, and care for each other.
- Willing to invest time and energy in continuous improvement efforts
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.