THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN OUR AURORA, IL MANUFACTURING FACILITY
Write a variety of technical reports, Batch Manufacturing Records, and/or manuals for documentation for a range of uses, concepts, practices and procedures within the pharmaceutical development or manufacturing area. Familiar with a variety of the pharmaceutical manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Responsible for the writing and revising of protocols, BMRs, reports, deviations and investigations.
- Accountable for processing and filing approved methods, protocols and reports and other documentation.
- Responsible for updating and coordinating maintaining training methods on SOPs including the electronic tracking systems.
- Work with Technicians, Associates and upper management in writing and revising Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Responsible for the departmental auditing of batch records, Lab note books, TPCs, and NCMRs.
- Responsible for the coordination of data entry within the manufacturing/PD department.
- Must participate and successfully complete all training as required by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.